The Next Step Forward in Guided Reading + The Guided Reading Teacher's Companion Item: 163681
The Next Step Forward in Guided Reading + The Guided Reading Teacher's Companion
by Jan Richardson
In this resource-rich book and teacher's prompting guide, you'll find:
- All the planning and instructional tools you need to teach guided reading well, from pre-A to fluent, organized around Richardson's proven Assess-Decide-Guide framework.
- Prompts, discussion starters, teaching points, word lists, intervention, suggestions, and more to support all students, including dual language learners and struggling readers.
- 29 comprehension modules that cover essential strategies-monitoring, retelling, inferring, summarizing, and many others.
- Plus an online resource bank with dozens of downloadable assessment and record-keeping forms, Richardson's all-new, stage-specific lesson plan templates.
- More than 40 short videos showing Jan modeling key parts of guided reading lessons for every stage.
- A handy flip-chart guide with prompts, discussion starters, and teaching points for use during guided reading to inform your next step forward.
Grades K-8, The bundle includes one copy of the book + one copy of the flip chart