Common Core Practice Writing to Texts: Grade 5 Item: 2082
Common Core Practice Writing to Texts: Grade 5ISBN: 978-1-4788-0396-6
Prepare for New Text-Based Writing Assessments!
by Newmark Learning
The Common Core State Standards set shared, consistent, and clear expectations. If your state has joined the Common Core State Standards Initiative, this book will help your students meet these grade-level expectations.
Common Core Writing to Texts provides:
- Evaluation rubrics with differentiated instruction.
- Instant mini-lessons for writing opinion/argument, informative/explanatory, and narrative texts.
- Practice passages that fall within the Common Core Lexile band.
- Three text-dependent writing prompts following each passage or pair of passages that require students to write to texts.
- Instruction and Practice to meet all of the Common Core State Standards for Writing.
Grade 5, 144 pages
We Also Recommend
Cinderella Outgrows the Glass Slipper and Other Zany Fractured Fairy Tale Plays Item: 271684