Trait Trackers Complete Bundle Item: 419
Trait Trackers Complete Bundle
Twenty picture books bundled together as the perfect mentor texts for introducing and implementing the Six Traits of Writing! Purchase the bundle and receive a free set of the Trait Trackers so that you will know just what page to turn to in each book to teach trait-based skills that will help you build strong writers.This bundle includes one copy of each of these popular titles plus a free set of Trait Trackers:
- Arnie the Doughnut
- Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type
- Come On, Rain!
- Diary of a Worm
- Fancy Nancy
- Harriet, You’ll Drive Me Wild!
- Lilly’s Purple Plastic Purse
- The Napping House
- Night Noises
- Piggie Pie!
- The Polar Express
- Rattletrap Car
- The Recess Queen
- The Relatives Came
- Saturday Night at the Dinosaur Stomp
- Saturdays and Teacakes
- When Sophie Gets Angry--Really, Really, Angry . . .
- Wilfrid Gordon McDonald Partridge
Trait Trackers help K-12 teachers:
- Use children’s books to teach the Six Traits of writing during read alouds.
- Develop skill-based mini-lessons using selected children’s books.
- Utilize book excerpts that support individual traits.
We Also Recommend
Launching the Writer's Workshop: Grades 3-12 (3rd Edition)
Launching the Writer's Workshop: Grades K-2 (3rd Edition)